Fees & Forms Overview
RegistrationInitial enrollment into the Sports C.L.U.B. program requires a $40.00 per family non-refundable deposit. This fee goes into the program for supplies and snacks. This fee is due annually (August through July). Parents/Guardians are required to fill out a Sports C.L.U.B. short form and a Department of Children and Families Registration Form prior to the first day of attendance. Children will receive a Sports C.LU.B. t-shirt after the enrollment process is complete. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $10.00.
Fee PolicyRates are as follows and may vary depending on city and site location:
- After School (2:45 p.m.-6:30 p.m.): $9-11 per child/per day. $45-55 weekly rate.
- Early Dismissal (11:45 p.m. -6:30 p.m.): $13-15 per child/per day.
- Full Day Program/Summer Program (7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.): $17-20 per child/per day. $85-100 weekly rate.
Payment ScheduleAll payments are due on a weekly basis. Payments are on Monday of each week. Any accounts not paid by Wednesday will be assessed a $10 late fee per child.
Payments may be made by either cash or check and credit at some sites. Checks are to be made out to Sports C.LU.B. or Sports Camp, Inc. A driver's license number must be included on your check.
Overpayments will sit in an account for you to "draw" from. The director will let you know when another payment is due.
Return Check FeesThe return check fee is $35 for non-sufficient funds.
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION
- BONITA SPRINGS SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION
- Enrollment application (required for elementary school sites and Bonita Park and Recration site)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SUMMER CAMP 2012 APPLICATION
- Sports Club Center Enrollment/Waiver Form (required for all activities located at 3275 Pine Ridge Road site)
- Scholarship Application - Applications accepted twice yearly, during the months of January and August
- Required Flu Brochure
- Medication Authorization Form