Sports Club Fast Facts
Sports Club is Committed to the Highest Level of Professionalism
- All Collier County Staff member's children attend sports camp half price during the school year.
- We never turn a family away. 26 % of our families get some kind of financial aid.
- Sports CLUB maintains a 15:1 staff/student ratio which exceeds the state required 25:1 ratio.
- Sports CLUB is the largest after school provider in Collier County.
- Sports CLUB has provided quality after school care in Collier County since 1999.
- Sports CLUB administrators Lane Beatty and Bill Carufe are former Physical Education teachers who combine for over 40 years of teaching experience.
- Sports CLUB after school sites have a full time 40 hour per week director.
- Every site director had a Florida DCF directors credential or is in director credential training.
- Although the State of Florida requires a staff the child ratio of 25:1, Sports CLUB strives to maintain well above the minimum by maintaining a 15:1 ratio. All Sports CLUB employees are state and federal background checked before they are hired.
- All directors attend at least two staff meeting/training session per week.
- Sports CLUB employs more than eighty staff members.
- Sports CLUB is open every weekday during the entire year except Christmas, New Years, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day. There are many days where we are the only program in the county open to help families who need childcare.
- Sports CLUB uses the Pro Care check in system for attendance and billing to ensure the safety of each child and accurate billing for each family.
- Sports CLUB is committed to using cutting edge technology and on-going staff development to ensure the high level of staff professionalism.
- Sports CLUB maintains an inventory of top quality equipment and games at all sites as well as offering a wide variety of activities.